There are many ways you can get involved!
Give what you can and make a difference. Here in India every penny goes along way and we’ve made becoming a sponsor simpler than ever. Have a look at how you can make a difference today –
Sponsor a Child – receive regular updates and interactions with your child including progress reports, pictures and a greetings card!
Become a WorldWIDE sponsor – become a valuable part of our core development team benefiting from regular updates and life changing rewards!
Support a WIDE Project – keep up to date with the progress of our new building; you will even be invited to the opening!
Sponsor A ChildIt costs just Rs 5,200 (£65) a month to cover all the basic needs of one of our children.
Choose from one of the following 3 options –
1 Child/1 Month- £65.00
A one off payment to support one of the WIDE children for a whole month!
1 Child/6 Months- £390.00
A one off payment to cover a WIDE Child’s expenses for 6 months! You will receive; a thank you picture and regular updates from your child!
1 Child/12 Months- £780.00
A one-off payment which will ensure one of the WIDE children’s expenses is covered for a whole year. You will receive; a personalized thank you picture from your child, regular updates including school reports & a greetings card!
BANK DETAILS For Donations
Bank Name: INDIAN BANK
Account Name: WOMEN INITIATIVE FOR DEVELOPMENT EDUCATION -WIDE
Account Holder: KUMARI XAVIER
Account Number: 743652521
Bank Address: NO.19, AYYANKULAM STREET, TIRUVANNAMALAI -606601
IBAN NUMBER: 18018403, INDIAN BANK CHENNAI
SWIFT CODE: IDIBINBBMAS
CHENNAI INDIAN BANK ADDRESS:
TREASURY BRANCH,2 JEHANGIR STREET,CHENNAI-600 001
CORRESPONDING BANK: STANDARD CHARTERED BANK, FRANKFURT, SCBLDEFX
WIDE FCRA NUMBER IF NEEDED: 076080130
Please Note: every penny you donate goes straight to WIDE Children’s Home. We operate an open book policy; our sponsors can contact us and view our spending at any time.
Registered Charity No: 55/2004
Without our friends from around the world we would not be here today. From building the home, supporting the costs and regular volunteering we are so privilege to have a team that is WorldWIDE!
How can I become a WorldWIDE supporter?
“We are currently under immense pressures from the government to build a new home for the girls. With time running out, we are desperate to get plans under way as soon as possible. Any help in the following areas would be welcomed with open arms” – Mummy Kumari
- Become a volunteer – Visit WorkAway and sign up today!
1 Child/12 Months
A one-off payment which will ensure one of the WIDE children’s expenses is covered for a whole year. You will receive; a personalised thank you picture from your child, regular updates including school reports & a greetings card!
Terms & Conditions
The term ‘[Wide Childrens Home]’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is [363/A5 Nethaji Nagar,vengikkal,Tiruvannamalai 606604]. Our company registration number is [55/2004 and Tiruvannamalai]. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [business name]’s prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
“We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time”
[Women Initiative for Development and Education-WIDE Trust] is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, and then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
[Women Initiative for Development and Education-WIDE Trust] may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from [date].
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• Name and Job title
• Contact information including email address
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyses web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyses data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Company Name: Women Initiative for Development and Education-WIDE Trust
Address : 363/A5 Nethaji Nagar,vengikkal,Tiruvannamalai 606604.
Telephone No : +91(0)4175232529
E-Mail ID :firstname.lastname@example.org
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by [business name] and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arise out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of [Women Initiative for Development and Education-WIDE Trust]. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, [Women Initiative for Development and Education-WIDE Trust] takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
(Women Initiative for Development and Education-WIDE Trust) believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
• Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 72 hours of placing an order. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the orders have been communicated to the vendors/merchants and they have initiated the process of shipping them..
• Refund Policy
• When you buy our products/services, your purchase is covered by our 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are, for any reason, not entirely happy with your purchase, we will cheerfully issue a full refund. We develop and sell software that we use ourselves every day and have thousands of satisfied customers worldwide, and our support is second to none. That is why we can afford to back our products with this special guarantee. To request a refund, simply contact us with your purchase details within ninety (90) days of your purchase. Please include your order number (sent to you via email after ordering) and optionally tell us why you’re requesting a refund – we take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our products and quality of service. Refunds are not being provided for services delivered in full such as installation service and provided knowledge base hosting service. Refunds are being processed within 21 days period.
Shipping & Delivery Policy (Services)
Delivery of our services will be confirmed on your mail ID as specified during registration. For any issues in utilizing our services you may contact our helpdesk on (contact number)
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.